Cyber Security Manager (GRC)
A company that is globally synonymous with their outstanding service offerings has created a new role for a Cyber Security Manager. This role has a focus on Standards, Governance, Risk, Compliance and Strategy. The position will suit someone coming from a cyber security background. Your managerial responsibilities will be split between managing portfolio of works and people management. The team is made up of 30 security professionals. You, along with two other managers will share the responsibility of leading this team.
You will bring to the role the following skills:
- You will come from a minimum of 7 years' experience in security advisory and auditing
- A concrete background in cyber security
- Proven background in mentoring junior member of the team towards delivering high quality strategies
- Strong experience in conducting security strategies, governance reviews, and risk assessments
- Confident consulting and negotiation skills
This role comes with multiple benefits that focus on wellbeing; some of these include flexible working hours with the option to work from home, excellent tailored training programes and a state of the art modern CBD office.
Please contact Aoife on 9245-0605 for a confidential discussion or simply APPLY for immediate consideration.