Our client is one of Melbourne's top Agile houses, and is synonymous for their well-established DevOps practises. They are highly active within the DevOps community and regularly host or sponsor meet-ups on the latest, cutting edge DevOps technologies. Career development and training is something that this client puts great emphasis on. They support employees in obtaining relevant industry certificates (AWS etc.) and all possible measures are put in place for you to reach the career goals you have.
Their continuing commitment to investing in emerging technologies has created a need for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their expanding team.
Our client is looking for someone from a strong Linux background that has extensive AWS cloud experience with a willingness to learn new technologies being the key. This role will primary be focused on operations (60-70%).
You will be based at their head office in a prime CBD location, within a supportive team where relevant training and career development is on offer.
* 5 + years' experience with Linux system administration
* Extensive experience with AWS cloud technologies, ideally Cloud formation too.
* Commercial experience with any of the following scripting and programming languages Python, Ruby, Perl
or PowerShell - Python being the preferred.
* Previous experience working within development teams in a large organisation
* Experience working with infrastructure provisioning tools, such as Puppet, Chef, Docker or Ansible
* Extensive working experience within an Agile environment
* Solid CI/CD experience
* Hands-on experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins (desirable)
Please contact Dylan on (03) 9245 0600 for a confidential discussion or simply APPLY for immediate consideration.
This position is still available