Our client, one of Australia's most well-known organisations is a market leader in their industry where they are providing support to thousands of Australians' each day. They are currently in the middle of a large scale roll-out of Windows 10. This role will give you the chance to join a large infrastructure team on a six-month contract supporting a user base of over 4,000 people. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, management and support of the end user technology lifecycle for our client. This project will see you work across Windows 7/10, mobility products, print and Citrix. You will also work closely with various stakeholders of the business providing consultancy in relation to Microsoft based applications.
* Extensive Windows 7/10 design, implementation and support experience (must have experience in each of these)
* Strong SCCM and SOE knowledge, including experience with:
- Application/image design and deployment
- Application packaging
- SOE design and deployment
* Experience with the implementation and support of print and mobility products
* Previous Citrix and VDI experience
* Proven experience with virtualisation technologies including Hyper-V
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return, you will get to work for an organisation that truly does hire & retain the 'best of the best' in the industry, work with the latest technologies & have access to unbeatable training & career opportunities.
Please contact Dylan on (03) 9245 0600 for a confidential discussion or simply APPLY for immediate consideration.