Advisory, Auditing, Risk Assessments, Governance Reviews and Strategy
About the company
The New Year is already seeing a high demand for security resources across the country, and my client is no exception to the trend. They are one of the most well respected and trusted organisations in their field of work. Having a reputable brand that is synonymous with the high calibre services they provide. This security team currently sits at 30. They are currently looking for a Security Consultant to join their ever growing team. You will be based in Melbourne CBD.
To strive in this role, you will come from a solid cyber security background. You will sit in their Cyber team where your main responsibility will focus on advising and auditing.
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years' providing security advisory and audit service
- A concrete background in cyber security
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong experience in conducting security strategies, governance reviews, risk assessments
- Confident consulting and negotiation skills
- Proven background in mentoring junior member of the team towards delivering high quality strategies
Please contact Aoife on 9245-0605 for a confidential discussion or simply APPLY for immediate consideration.