About the Company
My client is a disruptor within Australia. After experiencing over 50% increase in revenues, their product is currently booming, and planning on expanding their operations overseas in the foreseeable future. With offices in Melbourne and Sydney, they are looking to grow their team with to continue with such quick success.
About the Role
You will be a Java Developer who understands every feature of Java 8, and have started to experiment using Java 9, and understand the differences between the versions. You will need to build product that can scale with their expansion strategy, which is created with a TDD and OOAD approach. In turn, you will be treated with a generous salary, flexibility with your work, an attractive bonus & incentive scheme, and the chance to influence the overall architecture of the product.
You will possess at minimum
- 5+ years of commercial software development using Java;
- Understanding of functional programming (think Scala & Java 8 features);
- Understand principles of scalability;
- Experience in an AGILE based environment;
- Solid understanding of testing - Junit & Selenium
- Experience using Spring, Dropwizard, Guice, or Hibernate;
- Great communication & teamwork skills
Only applicants currently based in Australia with PR will be considered for this position