This position is still available
Melbourne C B D
Development & Architecture
- Senior Developer
- CBD Location
- .NET / TDD/ Agile
- Development opportunities
Headquartered in Melbourne with clients across Australia and the Asia Pacific region my client is a pioneer of their industry. Their applications have millions of users and you will be involved in high volume consumer services, involving large and complex data structures. The company straddles the marketing and entertainment; as such the environment is very collaborative, energetic and fun. A dry environment they are not!
About the Role:
As Senior Developer you will be challenged technically and see tangible results of your work as you will be close to the End User Experience. As a Senior Developer you will be able to self -manage, add value and have the ability to think about the big picture. You will have the chance to quickly turn new ideas into a working prototype and then analyse feasibility of any continued development. Agile and TDD environment experience is mandatory as are superior communication skills! You will communicate with your team and external clients.
- 4+ years with MS SQL Server) including complex querying and performance tuning
- Strong experience in an AWS environment, particularly Elasticsearch, REDIS and broader services
- Strengths in Microsoft .Net Framework, developing in C#, and WebServices/WCF
- Experience in Git and Visual Studio
- Experience in TDD an advantage
- Exposure to high transactional systems and web services highly regarded
- Your daily duties will include:Developing functional specifications and delivering associated requirements
- Developing and expanding our core platform
- Working with internal and external clients on specific applications and projects
- Provide additional development support for the existing team
- Interface with DevOps in development and deployment of applications
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has shown good growth over recent years. With the pipeline of work continuing to increase it's a great time to come on board and utilise your skills in a company that will value your input and you can make an impact. Apply now to be considered.